Monday, October 10, 2005

Blogging in my blood, already?

I woke up before my alarm clock this morning, by 15 minutes!

I really must have an inner desire to get things done, and morning is the only time I can do some of them. It is funny, and my wife pointed it out to me, that the day before I started to blog, I was just complaining about how companies and investors who are snatching on to blogs are misled if they pay millions of dollars for a blog network. I don't think they learned their lesson from the dotcom boom and bust. Of course, maybe I'm the fool, because I suppose there are some people who made money in the dotcom boom, as long as they sold out before the bust. However, I think those people are few and far between.

On the TODO today:
  • Write in my journal (this blog).
  • Finish what I contracted to do for a contract job.
  • Authorize website postings
  • Reply to LDSMN email and do anything that comes out of them
  • Work on getting out the first release of the SIB digest
  • If I get that far, I'll be amazed!
Well, at least I got the first one done!

No comments: